Uuring MBA sisse Tšiili 2023
Põhilised igakuised elamiskulud
Üürile anda ühises korteris240
Näidis elustiili maksumusest
Pint kohalikku õlut3
- Tourist Visa - if your study period in Chile is less than 90 days.
- Student Visa (Visa de Estudiante) - if your study period in Chile is longer than 90 days.
Millist viisat vajate?
Tourist Visa; Student Visa
Hind ja valuuta
The visa fees vary depending on your nationality. Contact your nearest Chilean embassy to know the exact fees.
Kes saab viisat taotleda?
International students whose period of study in Chile is less than 90 days do not require a student visa. They can study in Chile on a tourist visa. With this option, you must leave the country every 3 months in order to renew the visa if you wish to stay longer.
If the duration of the studies in Chile is more than 90 days, in that case, international students are required to apply for a student visa.
Nationals of a number of countries may be exempted from a tourist visa, see an overview here: http://www.chileeducation.info/International-Students/Student-Visa.html
Kust saab taotluse esitada?
International students who require a student visa in order to study in Chile must apply for it at the Chilean embassy/consulate in their place of residence.
Kuidas taotlust koostada?
You will need to present the following documentation to the Chilean embassy/consulate:
- Passport and three passport-size photos
- Proof of adequate funds to cover the cost of study and living in Chile
- Letter of acceptance from the higher education institution in Chile
- A letter of police clearance
- Health insurance
- Birth certificate
- Medical certificate
- Certificate indicating that you have obtained a scholarship/loan
- Paid visa fee receipt
- Return or onward ticket
Millal peaksite kandideerima?
Allow around 2-6 weeks for the issuing of your student visa to Chile.
The student visa “Visa de Estudiante” is valid for a maximum of one year but can be extended. You can apply for the extension at the immigration office before the first visa expires.
For students on a scholarship program, the student visa is valid for the duration of the scholarship.
It is illegal to work in Chile if you hold a student or tourist visa.
Miks teil seda tüüpi viisat vaja on?
Your visa application may be rejected if you are not able to show proof of the required funds, or if you provide incorrect or incomplete documents.
- Escuela de Negocios, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez
- World Wide Chile
- Vive Campus
- University Academy of Christian Humanism (Universidad Academia de Humanismo Cristiano)
- Universidad Mayor
- Universidad De La Serena
- Universidad Bernardo O'Higgins
- Liberator of the Andes Professional Institute (Instituto Profesional Libertador de Los Andes)
- Learn chile
- Instituto Profesional Escuela Moderna De Musica